JFM Aluminium Shelving
Back when Phase 1 mushroom compost was filled, shelving was made from aluminium because of the corrosive nature of the compost.
With the introduction of Phase 2 & 3 composts galvanised shelving became popular because of the lower cost.
The corrosion resistance of some galvanised shelves was poor with the life expectancy around 10 – 15 years.Quality galvanised mushroom shelving had become expensive so we decided to design a high quality aluminium mushroom shelving system.
Aluminium mushroom shelving is normally supplied mill finished.
We have gone one step further and anodized the exposed parts: Sideboards, end boards and legs.
Anodizing is not necessary for corrosion resistance of the shelves and is done for cosmetic appearance only.
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Stays Bright And ShinyMushroom Growing Room Is Brighter
- Easy To Assemble
- Transport Friendly 60-70% Saving
- Compared To Galvanised Shelving
- Less Wear On NetsCost 10% Of Shelves Cost
- Easy To Clean
- High Resale Value
- Lower Depreciation
- More Cost Effective Than Galvanised Mushroom Shelves.